Our new restaurant safety measures
In addition to our normal hygiene and health and safety measures we are implementing the following procedures post lockdown:
- Continuous training of all employees on; essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing and appropriate risks associated with operating in a Covid-safe workplace. Monitoring of strict regular hand washing and sanitising.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers upon arrival/departure and toilet facilities.
- Providing single use menus or online viewable copy from your own phone. Contactless payment available where possible.
- Changes in the restaurant to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and customers, including reduced table numbers and a one way system.
- Conducting a health assessment for all employees prior to every service and isolating any staff member showing symptoms.
- Leaving tables vacant for fifteen minutes after customers leave so that the full area can be disinfected prior to the next guests arriving.
- Extensive cleaning the restaurant before and after service.
- Regular monitoring of government advice updates to ensure any new required changes are implemented.